- The primary mission of GANGO Club is to promote the prevention and reduction of harm related to chemical dependency (alcohol and drugs) through advocacy, networking, collaboration and by treating people for their dependency problems, in order to limit the negative impact of substance abuse known to be a major cause of premature death, interpersonal violence, disability and poverty, throughout the world.
GANGO Club mission is to:
- • Creating and nurturing ties between organizations concerned with harm related to chemical dependency;
- • Influencing policy makers by advocating effective and evidence based policies and treatment of chemical dependency;
- • Monitoring policy initiatives and marketing strategies of the alcohol and pharmaceutical industries;
- • Advocating for the prevention and treatment of chemical dependency as a mean to reduce HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases.
- Website: gangoclub.org